MARCH 24th 2020 CORONOVIRUS UPDATE
Post date: Mar 24, 2020 9:36:49 AM
The Group Committee had hoped to hold a meeting on Tuesday 31 March to consider the way forward and necessary actions for the club, but given the latest advice this cannot happen.
Discussion will continue and an update will be circulated as soon as possible but all club events are postponed as public gatherings are not permitted.
If you have any matters you feel are not already being considered please let someone on the Committee know.
Stay home and keep well.